People who want to appear confident want clear skin and glossy hair. It is necessary to take care of your health to enhance your physical appearance. People must try effective remedies to improve their hair and skin health. However, People with medical conditions must seek guidance regarding the latest treatment options from a competent and reliable dermatologist in Rawalpindi.
The effective remedies to have glossy hair are:
- Try Egg Mask: Eggs contain proteins and fatty acids that help moisturize the hair. It promotes hair growth and instantly provides shine. Individuals with extreme dryness and dullness should use an egg mask twice a week. The person can notice visible improvement in hair growth and texture. To prepare the mask, add a whole egg with two tablespoons of olive oil. Apply to the scalp and massage for five minutes. Rinse using tap water and shampoo after half an hour.
- Hair Oiling: Hair oiling is proven effective in providing instant glossiness and removing dandruff. People can use coconut, sunflower, jojoba, and avocado oil to moisturize hair. For optimum results, the person must warm the available oil and apply it to the scalp. Let it stay overnight and wash using regular shampoo. It helps remove dandruff that may have led to dullness and dryness.
- Rinsing Hair with Coffee: Coffee contains polyphenols and bioflavonoids, which help in hair growth. It helps provide shine and smoothness. People who feel their hair remain rough must use coffee for a visible change in their hair health. Apply brewed coffee on damp hair, and massage for three to five minutes. Wash after fifteen minutes. People who feel they don’t have time to wait for fifteen minutes daily can add brewed coffee to their conditioner.
- Avocado and Almond Oil: Avocados contain vitamins and fatty acids that help the hair look smooth and shiny. Prepare the mixture by using two tablespoons of mashed avocados in almond oil and rinse after thirty minutes. Applying the oil on the roots helps enhance the appearance.
- Rinse Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar acts as a conditioner, which helps the hair appear shiny. Individuals must not use raw apple cider vinegar directly on the hair or skin to avoid irritation. Dilute apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water. Use the mixture as an alternative to the conditioner twice a week for glossy and healthier hair.
- Hair Massage with Yogurt: Yogurt helps the hair become shiny and smooth. It allows the individual to get rid of rough hair. Apply yogurt with or without oil directly on the scalp. Massage for ten minutes and let it stay for half an hour. Wash it with shampoo. Repeat the remedy twice a week to notice visible improvement in the hair’s health and texture.
- A mixture of Oil and Honey: Honey helps deal with the dryness that affects the hair’s health. Well-hydrated hair appears glossy and healthy. To prepare the mixture, add half a tablespoon of raw honey with four tablespoons of almond oil. Apply on the roots of the hair and rinse with tap water after fifteen minutes. People can use their remedy once a week to enhance their overall appearance.
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera has polysaccharide and moisturizing properties that help the hair look shiny and healthy. Extract the gel from the aloe vera plant and mix it with the available oil. It is best to use coconut oil; however, it is dependent on availability. Apply the prepared mixture on damp hair and let it stay for thirty minutes, Rinse with tap water and repeat the remedy thrice a week to enhance the hair’s health and physical appearance.
Individuals noticing dandruff and hair loss without medical conditions must immediately seek guidance from one of the best dermatologists in Lahore. The specialist will help the individual understand the cause of the change in volume and hair condition. It will help the person make relevant lifestyle changes and take treatment to prevent further complications.